~ Sailing Season ~
Balmy breezes, the salty smell of the ocean, the dolphins skipping the surface of the water, the sound of the sailboat cutting through the water and your glass filled with something wonderful....for two hours, yeah it's a relaxing good time.
~Seating Is Limited~
1. We will take a credit card to hold your reservation. Your card will not be run until it is confirmed on the day of the cruise that the weather will be clear enough to run the cruise.
2. Large parties going together need to have each person or couple stop in or call with their own credit card and book under their own name unless one person is paying for everyone. If paying for someone with a different name, we need all the names when purchasing wine/beer.
3. Purchase your wine and/or beer at The Wine Dog, then leave your purchase there. We will chill your wine (if it isn't a red) or beer, label it with your name and uncork the wine for you. If you buy wine for someone else, be sure to give the name of who the wine is for. We alphabetize the wine and beer by your last name so you can find them in the cooler or the box for the reds. Wine/beer purchases will be paid for at the time of purchase. You cannot bring your own alcohol on board. DEADLINE: All wine and beer must be purchased no later than Thursday, Aug 9th, 6:00 pm.
4. We provide the wine glasses. they are available for purchase, $13 (incl. tax) at the end of the cruise. At the end of the cruise return the wine glass or purchase it.
5. Cancellation: You can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to sailing. Only Island Time can cancel the cruise due to weather after the cancellation deadline. Should they cancel and we have run your card, you will be refunded the money. If you cancel after the deadline, or you fail to cancel and do not show or miss the boat departure time, your card will be charged. CANCEL DEADLINE: Friday, Aug 10th, 6:00 pm. If you call on Saturday to cancel and we have already sent the passenger list to Island Time, we will be charged for your ticket. We will therefore have to charge you....please adhere to the Friday deadline to cancel and avoid charges. Please note that cancel deadlines for groups of 8 or more people paying under one card, is five days before the cruise. You will be advised of the exact date and time when your party is booked. Obviously a large party cancelling with anything less than a 5 day heads up would pose a great problem.
6. There will be hors d'oeuvres, but you are welcome to bring your own, either to share or just for yourself. We ask that you do not sit around the food table.
7. Don't want wine or beer? Only want one glass of wine or beer? Island Time has cola's, water, Livingston Chardonnay, Merlot or White Zinfandel or Seagram's wine coolers on board, They offer Corona, Bud Lite or Miller Lite. Cash only.
8. Cigars & Cigarettes: They only allow smoking at the very back of the boat. They ask that we do not walk around with a lit cigar or cigarette. Wind = ashes on the floor or in people's faces.
9. CHECK IN TIME: 6:00 Please note that the check-in time changes due to the length of the days getting longer/shorter throughout the season. Go to the Island Time Hut to check in. Give them your name and they will give you a boarding pass. You cannot get on the boat without a boarding pass.